What's in this article?
*Updated 4th January, 2021*
We're still installing boilers throughout the UK, safely.
What we're doing to combat the spread of Covid-19;
- Our engineers are fully briefed prior to every job
- They'll keep their work area clean and tidy
- They'll scoially distance themselves
- They'll only touch things that need to be touched
- They'll only enter the rooms and areas in your home if it's absolutely necessary
What you can do to help combat the spread of Covid-19:
- Do your best to distance yourself from the engineers
- Clean and clear the area of your belongings prior to the engineers arrival
- As hard as it is - don't offer the engineers a drink or food (we've told them not to accept it!)
We will be doing our best to fulfil customer orders on their chosen dates, but, in some cases, installation dates may need to be moved or re-arranged due to engineer availability. We'll always keep you in touch.
If you or someone in your home is isolating/showing symptoms, please make us aware. We will not be able to attend the property on your chosen installation date if this is the case.
Please, please, please - stay safe.