What's in this article?
We're still installing boilers throughout the UK, safely.
Next day installations are now available for both 'essential' and 'non-essential' orders (if you order before 3pm).
What we're doing to combat the spread of Covid:
- Our engineers are fully briefed prior to every job
- They'll keep their work area clean and tidy
- They'll scoially distance themselves
- They'll only touch things that need to be touched
- They'll only enter the rooms and areas in your home if it's absolutely necessary
What you can do to help combat the spread of Covid:
- Do your best to distance yourself from the engineers
- Clean and clear the area of your belongings prior to the engineers arrival
- As hard as it is - don't offer the engineers a drink or food (we've told them not to accept it!)
If you or someone in your home is isolating/showing symptoms, please make us aware. We will not be able to attend the property on your chosen installation date if this is the case.
Please, please, please - stay safe.